Adult Evening Book Club
Thursday, September 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
One event on Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 7:00 pm
One event on Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 7:00 pm
- 9/23/2021: “Antiquities” by Cynthia Ozick – Barbara Pedley
- 10/21/2021: “Agent Sonya: Moscow’s Most Daring Wartime Spy” by Ben Macintyre – Catherine Hand and Jeff Dosick
- 11/18/2021: “The Boats of Cherbourg” by Abraham Rabinovich – Debby Sherman and Jeff Dosick
- 12/16/2021: “The Rise of David Levinsky” by Abraham Cahan – Arnie Gass
- 1/20/2022: “Thread of Grace” by Mary Doria Russell- Eleanor Lazarow
- 2/17/2022: “Red Notice” by Andy McNab – Vivian Giudice
- 3/24/2022: “The Last Kings of Shanghai: The Rival Jewish Dynasties that Helped Create Modern China” by Jonathan Kaufman – Carol Levy
- 4/21/2022: “A Beginner’s Guide to America: For the Immigrant and the Curious” by Deckle Edge- Sharon Russakoff
- 5/26/2022: “Reading Ruth: Birth, Redemption, and the Way of Israel” by Leon Kass and Hannah Mandelbaum – Leslie Mark
This program is available with diverse access, both in-person in the Rotunda and virtually via Zoom.
Masks are required if you are attending on our campus. This is whether or not you are vaccinated. If you are unable to wear a mask during the entire time, and this includes when you are speaking, please register using the link below and join in via Zoom for the sake of your comfort and others. If you have any symptoms, please stay home and join via our Zoom link.
There is no fee, but please RSVP for planning purposes. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the event. For more information, contact Program Director Ilene Tatro at email@example.com.