We look forward to seeing you at Beth Israel for High Holy Days. For the most up-to-date High Holy Days Schedule of Services and events, we invite you to visit this page regularly.
New Ticket Mailing Process
New this year, all tickets for the High Holy Days were mailed to members in good standing approximately two weeks before Erev Rosh Hashanah on Friday, September 15th. This change was implemented to streamline the ticket distribution process and ensure that all congregants received their tickets in a timely manner.
All on-site services will be livestreamed. Please visit cbisd.org/worship/schedule to access the Livestream links.
Tickets were mailed to the address we have on file for you. If you need to update your information, please contact us at 858-535-1111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HIGH HOLY DAYS SCHEDULE 2023/5784
- 2023/5784 DAY OF ATONEMENT MEMORIAL BOOK
- HIGH HOLY DAYS RECIPROCAL TICKETS
- HIGH HOLY DAYS CHILDREN’S PROGRAM/SERVICE (K-2nd grade)
- HIGH HOLY DAYS CHILDCARE PROGRAM (2 to 5 years old)
- ROSH HASHANAH 2ND DAY HIKE WITH RABBI NEVAREZ RSVP
- MEMBER ADDITIONAL TICKETS
- NON-MEMBERS TICKETS
- COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS (Active-duty military personnel and dependents, college students through age 26, and disabled person companion)
- BETH ISRAEL HIGH HOLY DAYS INFORMATION PACKET
- PARKING INFORMATION
YOM KIPPUR Food for Thought will be via diverse access: in person in the Feuerstein Family Activity Center or on Zoom. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the session.
Session 1 – 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Rabbi Emeritus Michael Berk, WHAT ARE WE THAT YOU ARE MINDFUL OF US? (Psalm 8:4) The Meaning of Being Human: Are we “little less than divine”? or just specks of dust?
Session 2 – 1:15 – 2:15 p.m. Sermon Talk Back with Rabbi Nevarez