Special Note for 3rd Grade Families:
Please read carefully, because the 3rd Grade program has new options! (These changes do not affect other grade levels.)
- OPTION 1: 3rd grade classes will be held from 9:00 – 11:30 am on Sundays and 4:00 – 6:00 pm on Wednesdays or Thursdays. The revamped program offers Hebrew enrichment, more conversation and an advanced learning track; the registration fee is $1,250.
- OPTION 1: For 3rd Grade families who prefer a 1-day program we will also offer Sunday-only classes paired with required online learning at home. Classes will be held on Sundays from 9:00 – 11:30 am. The registration fee is $975.
ALL GRADES: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
We are excited to open our Religious School Registration for 5778 (2017-2018)! Our online process, which includes a scholarship request form, is designed to make it easier to complete registration. If you need financial assistance, please submit our Scholarship Form here.
***You must submit the registration form before a scholarship will be considered***
You will need the following information to complete the registration process:
- Credit card # (or check)
- Medical Insurance information
- Names and phone numbers of pediatrician, friends, and family
Sunday/Wednesday or Sunday/Thursday Option for 3rd-6th Graders
Beth Israel has a two day a week religious school program for these grades. In an effort to offer flexibility to our students who participate in many wonderful activities, students can choose to come Wednesday or Thursday from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. in addition to Sunday from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. *Please note – Initial placement and/or switching of midweek Hebrew days is subject to class size & availability.*
5778 School Year Schedule
Grades K-2 Sundays, 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Grade 3 1-Day Program: Sundays, 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Grade 3 2-Day Program: Sundays, 9:00-11:30 a.m. and Wednesdays, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Grades 3-6 Sundays, 9:00-11:30 a.m. and Thursdays, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Grades 4-6 Sundays, 9:00-11:30 a.m. and Wednesdays, 4:00-6:00 p.m
Grades 4-6 Sundays, 9:00-11:30 a.m. and Thursdays, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Grade 7 Tuesdays, 4:00-5:45 p.m.
Grades 8-12 Tuesdays, 5:45-8:00 p.m.
- Registration fees for grades 4 through 7 includes the camp weekend (except a small transportation fee) and the fees for grades 8 through 12 include a weekly dinner.
Questions: If you have any questions, feel free to contact Ava Kurnow, Director of Religious School Education. If you are new to Beth Israel, planning to join, and/or would like registration information sent to you, please contact Marie Washington at email@example.com.