Special Note for 3rd Grade Families:
Please read carefully, because the 3rd Grade program has new options! (These changes do not affect other grade levels.)
- OPTION 1: 3rd grade classes will be held from 9:00 – 11:30 am on Sundays and 4:00 – 6:00 pm on Thursdays. The revamped program offers Hebrew enrichment, more conversation and an advanced learning track; the registration fee is $1,250.
- OPTION 1: For 3rd Grade families who prefer a 1-day program we will also offer Sunday-only classes paired with required online learning at home. Classes will be held on Sundays from 9:00 – 11:30 am. The registration fee is $975.
ALL GRADES: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
We are excited to open our Religious School Registration for 5778 (2017-2018)! Our online process, which includes a scholarship request form, is designed to make it easier to complete registration. If you need financial assistance, please submit our Scholarship Form here.
***You must submit the registration form before a scholarship will be considered***
You will need the following information to complete the registration process:
- Credit card # (or check)
- Medical Insurance information
- Names and phone numbers of pediatrician, friends, and family
Sunday Only or Sunday/Thursday Option for 3rd-6th Graders
Beth Israel has a two day a week religious school program for these grades. In an effort to offer flexibility to our students who participate in many wonderful activities, students can choose to come on Thursday from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. in addition to Sunday from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. *Please note – Initial placement and/or switching of midweek Hebrew days is subject to class size & availability.*
5778 School Year Schedule
Grades K-2 Sundays, 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Grade 3 1-Day Program: Sundays, 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Grade 3 2-Day Program: Sundays, 9:00-11:30 a.m. and Thursdays, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Grades 4-6 Sundays, 9:00-11:30 a.m. and Wednesdays, 4:00-6:00 p.m
Grades 4-6 Sundays, 9:00-11:30 a.m. and Thursdays, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Grade 7 Tuesdays, 4:00-5:45 p.m.
Grades 8-12 Tuesdays, 5:45-8:00 p.m.
- Registration fees for grades 4 through 7 includes the camp weekend (except a small transportation fee) and the fees for grades 8 through 12 include a weekly dinner.
Questions: If you have any questions, feel free to contact Ava Kurnow, Director of Religious School Education. If you are new to Beth Israel, planning to join, and/or would like registration information sent to you, please contact Marie Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in participating in a car pool to Religious School, please visit https://cbisd.org/youth/religiousschool/car-pool-interest-form/