Car donations are a wonderful way to do something useful with a vehicle you no longer need. Recycling steel uses about 75 percent less energy than producing new steel, so recycling vehicles saves about 85 million barrels of oil that would otherwise be used in the production of new steel.
Selling a vehicle can be a hassle, requiring time and expense for repairs and prep work before selling, and haggling over dealers’ low-ball offers. Why let the dealer pocket the difference when they sell it?
When you donate your vehicle to Beth Israel:
- We do all the work for you
- The vehicle is gone in one day.
- You receive a tax deduction
- Generally the value you will receive will meet or exceed what you’d get for a trade-in.
- You support your synagogue!
You can donate a car, truck, SUV, RV, boat, or motorcycle. We’ll provide you with a hassle-free pick up and get the most value from your donated vehicle. You can donate securely online below: