The Israel Committee is dedicated to sharing ways everyone can become more deeply connected to, and educated about, Israel. This is done via events held at Beth Israel and elsewhere as well as by producing our monthly e-newsletter “Israel Connection”. Our goal for this newsletter is to present stories of Israel’s heart and soul, not often headlined in the media.
To sign up for our e-newsletter, subscribe here.
For any questions about our e-newsletter or the Israel Committee, please contact Leanne Shawler, Assistant to Rabbi Berk.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Eleven Ways to Regularly Support Israel
1. Become a Media Watchdog:
4. Plant a tree in Israel: Jewish National Fund
5. Stay Informed on Israel:
6. Visit the House of Israel in Balboa Park
7. Contribute to Friends of the Israel Defense Forces
9. Support the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC)
10. Join our Israel Committee:
Contact Rabbi Michael Berk at 858-535-1111.
11. Subscribe to our monthly Israel Connection