We look forward to welcoming you to Beth Israel! Whether you are a new member or just checking us out, there are many ways we can help you learn, grow and connect.
Worship, Festivals & Holidays, and Life Cycles
• Shabbat and festival services and celebrations*
• Shabbat Morning Torah study*
• Shabbat Morning Lay-Led “Minyan” Service*
• High Holy Days Services
• Life Cycles & Celebrations
• Congregational Passover Seders
• Host an event at Beth Israel (life cycle celebrations, meetings, conferences)
• Yahrzeit notices (anniversary of death)
Child and Youth Programs
• Bill & Sid Rubin Preschool*
• Summer Camp at Beth Israel*
• Lee & Frank Goldberg Family Religious School
• Youth Groups
• Teen band and youth choirs
• Madrichim (teacher aid, leader) program
• Platt Youth to Israel Trip and Scholarships
• Confirmation Class trip to Washington D.C.
Make New Friends and Ways to Connect
Adult Jewish Learning
Caring for Each Other and the World
* Does not require membership
Contact Liz Martin email@example.com, or 858 535-1111, ext. 2512 to learn more about these and other opportunities. We also invite you to contact our clergy:
For Rabbi Michael Berk or Rabbi Jeremy Gimbel, contact Leanne Shawler at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 858 535-1111, ext. 2520
For Rabbi/Cantor Arlene Bernstein, contact Susan Hutchison at email@example.com, or 858 535-1111, ext. 2522.
For questions about membership, contact Bethany Eisenberg, Director of Membership and Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 858.535.1111 ext. 2554.