The Women of Beth Israel (WBI) and our entire congregation have many blessings that we count every day. In reflecting on the past year, we ask you to pause for a minute and think about all that we are thankful for in our daily lives.
WBI strives to enrich the lives of all Beth Israel members by providing social and spiritual enrichment to our community, financial support to our Religious School and much more. Here are a few of the many wonderful ways that WBI assists our congregation:
• Supports our youth with scholarships, camperships and b’nai mitzvah gifts
• Aids our Caring Community projects and tzedakah efforts
• Hosts Rosh Chodesh events for all women of our congregation
• Enhances synagogue hospitality by ushering at Shabbat services and providing flowers for Onegs
• Volunteers in the greater community at Rachel’s Women’s Center by bringing dinners and collecting items for donation
As you reflect on your blessings, we ask you to provide financial support which will help us continue our Beth Israel community outreach. Contributors’ names will be gratefully acknowledged in the Beth Israel quarterly.
Looking back on this past year and all it has taught us about family, friends and our greater community, we hope you will agree that this is a meaningful way to demonstrate your appreciation.
Please read the 18 (Chai) blessings below, mark the ones you choose and add any others that you wish. Thank you for your contribution!!
Women of Beth Israel Donation '22