High Holy Days Covid-19 Protocols
MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY ON CAMPUS FOR EVERYONE TWO YEARS AND OLDER – INDOOR AND OUTDOOR, VACCINATED OR NOT. If you cannot comply with our policy, you will be required to stay off campus and enjoy our offerings virtually.
If you have or develop any symptoms of flu-like or respiratory symptoms, we ask you to stay home, consider Covid testing, and remain isolated until you are symptom free.
- We will provide a variety of options for diverse access:
- Sanctuary and social hall seating will include strong emphasis on social distancing and seating in pods.
- Chapel and outside seating with additional screens/sound to view services will be offered for people seeking other, less crowded options for social distancing. Outside seating will included shaded areas.
- Livestreaming options will continue to be offered.
- Café Beth Israel will be moved outside as opposed to its traditional location in the activity center.
- Please dress in layers as the Sanctuary may turn chilly due to enhanced air conditioning and ventilation.
- Childcare will NOT be provided. There will be children’s programming for Pre-K through 2nd. Check web site for details.
- We will seek to provide ample transition time between services to allow for cleaning. As is typically our practice, outside cleaning support will be in place.
- Regularly visit our web site for any changes.
For more information on COVID related rules at Beth Israel, visit our Covid-19 Resource Corner.