- This event has passed.
Coffee & Connections
Monday, June 7, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Monday, repeating until Monday, June 7, 2021
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Would you like a quick, easy way to meet other members of Beth Israel? We have a great new program for you! Coffee & Connections is a 45-minute online casual, facilitated conversation among Beth Israel members. It’s a relaxed way to connect with more Beth Israel members and get to know folks outside your normal synagogue circle! As an added bonus, Beth Israel Board members will be facilitating these sessions. There is no prep work on your end – just sign up and show up (and bring a cup of coffee or your favorite beverage to enjoy with the dialogue)!
Coffee & Connections starts May 3 and end on June 7. Sessions will be either on Mondays from 3:00 – 3:45 pm or Tuesdays from 7:00 – 7:45 pm.
Some important information to note:
- Sign up soon as each session is limited. There will be 8 participants in each session
- Please only sign up for one session, as we want to allow more members to get to know one another through Coffee & Connections
- As this is an opportunity to get to know new folks, you are encouraged to join a session in which you may not know other attendees
- All ages from high school on up are welcome to attend a session
- If you have more than one member of your family interested in attending, that’s great! However, please do not attend the same session together. Instead, each individual should sign up for their own session
There is no fee, but please RSVP for planning purposes. This event is held virtually on Zoom. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the conversation. For more information, contact Director of Membership & Engagement Bethany Eisenberg at email@example.com.