Food Delivery Resources
Congregation Beth Israel does not endorse any particular market or food delivery program. The following information is formulated to provide food delivery options at this time. We will be adding or removing resources as needed.
SUPERMARKET DELIVERY OPTIONS
A message from Vons CEO:
Shopping for You. Our Grocery Delivery, Pharmacy Delivery, and Drive Up & Go services are still available to you. You can find more information at your store’s website (Albertsons.com, for example; see below for our complete list). Our E-commerce team is following enhanced sanitization protocols for all of their equipment and washing their hands and using hand sanitizer before every order. We’ve created “Contact Free” delivery procedures for our team and changed our signature processes so that our delivery drivers can sign for you when delivering your order, after completing an ID check, if necessary.
Please use our “Contact Free” procedures if you or a household member has a fever or flu symptoms.
You must create an account: email and password
Hours Every day 7am – 9pm
Order online: vons.com – be sure to put in your zip code before ordering (delivery and pick-up available)
Service fee: $5
A message from Ralphs CEO:
Here are the steps we’re taking to protect our customers and associates:
- Cleaning commonly used areas more often, including cashier stations, self-checkouts, credit card terminals, conveyor belts and food service counters, and cleaning shelves when restocking products.
- Sanitizing restrooms more frequently and restocking with supplies, including soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer.
- Adding extra hand sanitizer at cashier stations, food service counters, and all Pharmacy, The Little Clinic and Starbucks locations.
- Wiping down shopping carts, baskets and equipment.
- Partnering with our suppliers to replenish high-demand preparedness products.
- Continuing to provide our customers with free disinfectant wipes at our store entrances to sanitize their shopping carts or baskets.
- Following best practices for safe food handling, as always.
Same day delivery: $6.95
Dlvy within hours: $9.95
Ship (1-3 day delivery): FREE
Hours: 8am – 8pm
Order on line: Ralphs.com – be sure to put in your zip code before ordering
Instacart.com, same day delivery for a fee.
MEAL DELIVERY PROGRAMS – order online
Green Chef – greenchef.com (meals fully prepared and delivered)
Pricing varies by the type of plan chosen. Plant-Powered is $11.99/meal ($9.99/meal if ordering 2-3 boxes), Balanced Living is $11.99/meal, Paleo is $12.99/meal, Keto is $12.99/meal, and the Family Plan is $10.99/meal.
Home Chef – homechef.com (fresh food meal plan – you cook)
Fresh weekly meal kits customized to your liking and starting at $6.99 per serving.
Pick your meals
Freshly – freshly.com (meals fully prepared and delivered)
Customized meals – average cost $11.50 per meal
Hello Fresh – hellofresh.com
Pick your meal plan – meals starting at $6.99 per serving
Dinnerly – dinnerly.com (fresh food meal plan – you cook)
Simple recipes and fresh ingredients – beginning at $4.50 per meal
JFS – Home-style meals delivered to adults 60 years and older (delivery daily M-F)
Cost: sliding scale