Beth Israel has been allowing people on-site for Erev Shabbat services, as San Diego moved into the Orange Tier and has been easing of restrictions on gatherings. We have enjoyed seeing some of your friendly faces back on campus for our Erev Shabbat services. We are continuing to require reservations for in-person attendance for May. The services will be held in the Glickman-Galinson Sanctuary. Attendance will be limited to 50 guests. We will continue to live stream services.
Registration will be required for each service and priority will be given to members. Further priority will be given to those who are marking a life cycle moment. Families are allowed to sign up for a maximum of 2 services per month. For the time being, there will be no oneg following services.
Some important information:
- Registration will open on the last Wednesday of each month for the upcoming month
The link to the registration form will also be included in our weekly e-news.
- An email will be sent in advance confirming attendance in that week’s service. Only those whose registration has been confirmed will be able to attend.
Walk-ins without reservation will not be allowed.
Adherence to the following CDC guidelines will be mandatory:
- Attendees will be required to wear face coverings and will be seated in pods, allowing for social distancing.
- Attendees must enter the building through the North Lobby (sanctuary/chapel entrance).
- Attendees will have their temperature taken before entry and will be asked to sign a health screening questionnaire.
- Anyone with a temperature exceeding 100.4 degrees will not be permitted inside the building.
- Attendees must provide their own kippot/tallitot.
To sign up for a service, click below.