Click-hold mouse button and drag within the image to change viewpoint. Zoom in/out using the A and Z keys.
1. Grand Staircase/Front Entrance
The grand staircase at Beth Israel was inspired by the steps to the Holy Temple in Jerusalem. Wide at the bottom to serve as a gathering place for people from far and wide, the stairs narrow as they ascend, drawing us closer together, until we enter the gates as one. Elevator access to all levels of the campus is also available a few steps from the parking lot.
2. Main Office: Evelyn & Ernest Rady Family Administration Center
3. Glickman-Galinson Sanctuary
4. David & Dorothea Garfield Social Hall
5. Krichman Family Memorial Wall Area
6. Glazer Gift Shop
7. Price Family Courtyard
8. Foster Family Chapel
9. Feuerstein Family Activity Center
10. Bill and Sid Rubin Preschool and Play Area
11. Religious School and Playground